Tuesday, May 24, 2011

100 Days Strong--Day 6 Picking an Exercise Program

Day 6

Surely, a week into the 100 Days Strong, I should have a better idea of the direction I'm headed.

Well, yes and no.

No...

No, I haven't jumped in to the gym yet.  But the membership is live and waiting for me.

No, I haven't changed my eating a lot yet.  But I've begun to make some changes that are easy and having an overall positive effect.

No, I haven't cleaned up my schedule yet.  But I'm looking at it, making decisions to clarify a consistent sleep zone, add in gym time, and looking for family-friendly activities (besides Scouting) that will get me walking, hiking, swimming, moving...like gardening, letterboxing, and riding my bike.

Yes!

Yes, I've settled on DailyBurn.com to keep up with the details of my 100 Days Strong.

Yes, I'll be using the One Hundred Pushups program.  And C25K.

Yes, I still have a long way to go.  But I'm going to get there, and I've got a great group of folks on Twitter who are jumping in, too.

This is a big boat to turn.  If it were going to be easy, I would have done it a long time ago.  What obstacles are you running into?

No comments:

Post a Comment