Friday, June 3, 2011

100 Days Strong--Day 16 Weight Check

Day 16

OK, a few days ago I suggested that Friday be a weight check day.

So here goes...

312.2.

Down 2.8 pounds since my moment of truth.  I guess for anyone who was concerned that I'd be eating like a bird, we can put those fears to rest.

Disappointed?  

Yeah, a little.  But I suspected as much, too.

My exercise has been sporadic, and I'm learning to fit it in to my hectic schedule.  Hectic schedule being part of the problem.  I've made a lot of good food choices that will bear fruit in the future as I develop good habits.

And, my belt has gone in a notch.  The amount of sleep has gone up, so I'm feeling better and sharper.  Not needing quite as much caffeine either.

When I get back from my trip next week, it will be the first time my calendar has a planned slot in it for daily exercise at the gym.

Good things are happening, I just have to be patient.

The weight didn't all appear overnight and I shouldn't expect it to go overnight either.  This isn't the Biggest Loser, this is real life.  Making changes for the long haul...and it will be a long haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment